Our Membership runs for the calendar year from January to December, with all Membership ending on the 31 December.
For a limited time, you will be able to avail of our special offer on IWC Membership. Sign up for this now and your membership will be valid until December 2021.
NB: Please note that the special offer on Membership does not apply to Concession Rate Membership.
- Subscription to the bi-monthly Irish Writers Centre Members' newsletter
- The opportunity to promote your work among IWC members
- Exclusive access to recorded information sessions for writers
- Up to 20% discount on our courses and events
- Networking opportunities and access to writing groups
- Participation or attendance at the annual Members’ Showcase
- Opportunity to stand as Members’ Nominee on the IWC Board
- Guaranteed free access to write using workspaces in our beautiful Georgian surroundings
Members support the endeavours of the Irish Writers Centre in these ways:
- By attending courses and/or events (and benefit from associated discounts)
- By getting involved in helping to promote events produced by the IWC and others on social media and other ways
- By contributing to the general development of Irish literature in supporting the IWC’s work
- They might be involved in a writers’ group
- They may require space to develop their writing
Concession Rate Members (€30 p.a.) (Full-time Students/Unemployed/Senior Citizens/Parenting Alone)
Benefits are as for Members (above).Compliance with Criteria
You will need to come into the office with any evidence that is appropriate to demonstrate your eligibility for this special rate. We can process your application at this time.