Members support the endeavours of the Irish Writers Centre in these ways:
- By attending courses and/or events (and benefit from associated discounts).
- By getting involved in helping to promote events produced by the IWC and others on social media and other ways.
- By contributing to the general development of Irish literature in supporting the IWC’s work.
- They might be involved in a writers’ group.
- They may require space to develop their writing.
Associate Members’ Benefits
- Guaranteed free access to write using hot desks in our beautiful Georgian surroundings on Mon–Fri between 10am–5:30pm. (For all other times please check room availability at 01-872 1302.)
- Access to our library of literary journals.
- Up to 20% discount on our courses and professional development events.
- Subscription to the Irish Writers Centre weekly newsletter.
- Networking opportunities and access to writing groups.
- Participation or attendance at the annual Members’ Showcase.
- Selected special offer discounts to the Abbey Theatre and Project Arts Centre (and more to follow).
- Opportunity to stand as Members’ Nominee on the IWC Board.
Concession Rate Members (€30 p.a.) (Full-time Students/Unemployed/Senior Citizens/Parenting Alone)
Benefits are as for Associate Members (above).Compliance with Criteria
You will need to come into the office with any evidence that is appropriate to demonstrate your eligibility for this special rate. We can process your application at this time.