(€250 / €150 for not-for-profit arts organisations or charities.)
Membership for organisations wishing to create a supportive partnership and to formalise their association with the IWC.
Special benefits include:
- Up to two free daytime classroom meeting spaces (up to three hours each, subject to availability and booked at least one week in advance).
- Priority consideration for additional space/bookings plus up to 20% discount on provision of space, including our larger Kiely Reading Room.
- Priority consideration for joint programming and professional development initiatives.
- Formal cross-promotion of member organisations’ events.
- Potential representation on the Board of the IWC.
- Invitations to high profile events.
- Opportunities for cross-fertilisation of membership benefits.