The Irish Writers Centre now is pleased to be able to now offer the option of an Automatic Membership Renewal to members.
This will allow members to
- avoid having to renew their membership every year
- support the Centre and its work on an ongoing basis
- avail of the full benefits of their membership without interruption
Members support the endeavours of the Irish Writers Centre in these ways:
- By attending courses and/or events (and benefit from associated discounts).
- By getting involved in helping to promote events produced by the IWC and others on social media and other ways.
- By contributing to the general development of Irish literature in supporting the IWC’s work.
- They might be involved in a writers’ group.
- They may require space to develop their writing.
- Guaranteed free access to write using workspaces in our beautiful Georgian surroundings on Mon–Fri between 10am–5:30pm. (For all other times please check room availability at 01-872 1302.)
- Up to 20% discount on our courses and events.
- Networking opportunities and access to writing groups.
- Participation or attendance at the annual Members’ Showcase.
- Selected special offer discounts to the Abbey Theatre and Project Arts Centre (and more to follow).
- Opportunity to stand as Members’ Nominee on the IWC Board.
A note for renewing Members: As we phase ourselves into this new scheme and bring all members into line with the calendar year, current members can be assured that during the changeover they will not lose but perhaps gain an extended membership period, depending on when they first joined.
Concession Rate Members (€30 p.a.) (Full-time Students/Unemployed/Senior Citizens/Parenting Alone)
Benefits are as for Members (above).Compliance with Criteria
You will need to come into the office with any evidence that is appropriate to demonstrate your eligibility for this special rate. We can process your application at this time.